Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 131

We had a full day today. First we went and visited Grandpa in the hospital since we hadn't seen his new bionic knee yet. And then we went a played trivia. It was a long day.

He wasn't too thrilled about being on his belly. What else is new.


Grandpa is a robot now.


This is kind of blurry since it's an action shot, but he was trying hard to sit up.


Oh, I will be glad when the lip-sucking phase is over. He looks like a toothless old man.


Getting bundled up to leave Trivia. He was finally in a good mood after being Fussy McCrabbypants all evening. He didn't even answer one question. Pshaw.


He saved his giggles up for bedtime. I'll take 'em whenever I can get 'em.

"I'm wide awake now Daddy! But I think I'll go to bed anyway. Goodnight."

No comments:

Post a Comment