Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 143

In case anybody noticed that these are different PJs than what he went to bed in it's because he puked all over everything. Twice! Not reflux but projectile vomit all over himself. Me. The bed. Everything. Twice. I got him all cleaned up, changed the bedding, changed me and then....the volcano erupted again. Luckily, he had no fever, stopped vomiting and woke up chipper.


More shenanigans.


Where did his neck go?


He looks focused...and angry.


And then the day went downhill.


 Finally, a happier mood.


Because he sees...


THE BEST THING EVER!!! I bought a fresh food feeder and put a couple of chunks of frozen mango in it. He was so content and gummed that mango into oblivion.


And then we were back to pissy. I had the audacity to put him down for a minute.


OK, gotta put this baby to bed.

"I. Am. So. Pissed. She put me down. SHE PUT ME DOWN! Fine. Whatever. Goodnight, Daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment