Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 192

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!


My little leprechaun had his first experience outside in the grass. And although he wasn't quite sure what this new world was, he liked it.

"I see the rainbow but where the hell is the pot of gold?"

Back inside to beat up on Cookie Monster a little.


It was such a beautiful day. I think he wanted to go back outside again.


He stole the remote again.


And was not happy when I took it away.


He was really, really wanting Uncle Josh to pick him up and make everything better.


How can anyone resist this face?


Josh gave in and Colby was saved.


And life was even better when Josh threw him up to the ceiling.


It was a long day and a roller coaster full of emotions. He got to go outside and I didn't make him eat cabbage. That's a pretty good St. Paddy's Day.

"So, the grass was cool, the mustache wasn't. Who wears a mustache anyway? They look silly. Yuck. OK, goodnight, Daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment