Friday, April 22, 2011

Don't you hate it when you get stuck under a chair?

He crawled under there, got stuck and started screaming. So of course before I rescued him I grabbed the camera. He's definitely mobile now.


We took a little trip to The Domes botanical gardens today. I think the boys were bored but Mama loved it.


Colby did, however, enjoy that strap.


Dave presents: Tropical Rainforest.


Colby couldn't take his eyes off of the waterfall. He was transfixed.


And with even greater enthusiasm than the rainforest, Dave presents: Desert.


The enthusiasm is contagious.


Dave discovered the ever-elusive garden variety desert water snake. That in itself made the trip worth it.


Finally, a smile.



I don't know. I just don't know.


Checking out his Nana.


No comments:

Post a Comment