Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's hard being a mixed family.

In a ballpark, that is. I refused to let Colby go 100% Brewer. I like the splash of red & white.


Miller Park with the roof closed. It makes for a very intimate setting albeit strange. But it was nice since it was so chilly out. And we weren't up that high...just a wide angle lens.


Is someone getting bored?


Evil eye. At least Kaylee is smiling.


So sleepy.


A change of venue was all that was necessary. Aunt Paula is magic.


He was probably laughing at creepy Uncle Bob.


Deep fried cheese curds. Very yummy. I guess they were. Daddy ate almost all of them.


The Sausage Race.


And for the record, my Chorizo won. That's right.


"Can we please just go home? I am so friggin' bored!"
Back at the motel and contemplating his escape. I don't think it will be too long before he's walking.


No comments:

Post a Comment