Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 153

SUPERBOWL XLV

"So we're going to Grandma & Grandpa's for the Superbowl? I'm confused...it's a really big bowl? All my bowls are small..."
"I don't know about this. All of this pre-game stuff is pretty boring."
"Aaaaah, that's much better. The Puppy Bowl ROCKS!"
"OK, I'll be honest. Now that the game's started, I'm still kinda bored."
"What are these fluffy things? I like 'em. They tickle my toes."
"OK, Rodgers, seriously, just throw the ball. THROW THE DAMN BALL!"
"Oh. Oh. Oh. Jennings is open. C'mooooooon Jennings."
"TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!"
"OK, that was totally awesome."
"The Packers are so gonna win this game."
"YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WON WE WON WE WON WE WON!!!
"Wow. I guess we're home now. I must've slept in the car. Was I dreaming? Did we actually win?"
"Oh, I'm so tired. I've gotta get some sleep."
"AAAAAAAGHHHHH! I can't sleep! The Packers WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!! I'm totally not going to bed for at least 10 minutes, Daddy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment