Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 170

I have a new camera. It's a Sony Cybershot and I really like it. I'm very impressed with the crispness of these photos; I think it's better than the last camera. Anyway, I took some pics in between fiddling around with it. I didn't really get any smiles today, but we'll try harder tomorrow.


But before I went out and bought the camera, I took some more video. It was SpongeBob today. He's a TV addict already.


And just because he was being cute.


I discovered Baby Mum-Mum teething biscuits today. He loves them. They are rice cakes that are crisp and thin and melt on the tongue. He chomped away at them.


His right arm was extended for balance because he was getting ready to reach over to the left.


This is some video I took on the new camera. It's not the best quality but it is HD video. Pretty impressive for a little point and shoot. Oh, and he was just screaming for the hell of it. And kind of gagged himself at the end.


Getting ready for bed and chattering away.

"Mama got a new camera today, Daddy, but it's not red. I only smile for the red camera. G'night!"

No comments:

Post a Comment