Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 167

I love silly faces in the morning!


Teefers! 

Yes, this is the best picture I could get. They are actually much whiter spots in real life and they are broken through. I expect they will fully pop through in the next few days. And they are not next to each other. He will have a space where the other front tooth is still down under.


I guess a foot works as a teether.


"What?"

What is with the sideways tongue?


I am managing to catch him during his good moments. The rest of the time he is fussy-screamy baby.


That's right. Tears and snot. That sums up our day.


Sacked out on the couch.

"Ugh. I don't think I want teeth, Daddy. Goodnight."

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing all the pics

    Also, you were tagged

    http://seibert-family.blogspot.com/2011/02/z-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete