Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 20

Yeah...this is how the day started.


And it didn't get much easier. Nothing bad happened, it's just that I had a baby that demanded to be held...at all times. He wasn't in a bad mood, he was just needy. I guess it's okay since he's only 8 weeks old.


In the midst of a yawn.


One of the few moments that he was OK off my lap. I think this lasted about 10 minutes.


He's riding an invisible motorcycle.


Later this afternoon, I couldn't get a smile out of him at all. This is as close as I got. He would smile like crazy until I grabbed the camera. Ornery. Needless to say, there was no good video today.


Guess what? He's on my lap again. Bubs has got his jammies on and is ready for bed. Drooly mouth and all.

"It's bedtime, Daddy. Goodnight."

No comments:

Post a Comment