Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 6

Oh, what a beautiful morning. Colby slept 7 hours last night and woke up in a great mood. I'm so lucky to have a mostly happy baby. Mostly.
 
"That's right. Rockin' a fauxhawk."
"Yup. In my crib. But I'm still not going to sleep in it."
 
We were really bored today, so we went to Target. Colby was less than impressed, but I had fun spending Daddy's money.

And because he has been trying like crazy to sit up today, I bought him a new chair. He's still too young to be sitting up, but he does so well holding his head, this will just help to strengthen those muscles. It's made for 3 month to 14 month old babies, but the seat belt is 3/4 of the way to being maxed out! He's such a fatty. Maybe I'm biased, but he seems to be ahead of the curve for a 6 week old. He didn't do too badly for his first try.


Happy.



Angry.


Smile. Concentration. Poop. Reflection.



This little guy has had a long day. Time to say goodnight.

"Goodnight, Daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment