Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 7

Today had a slow start. Snugglebug was up until 2:00am and slept until 9:30am. And then, he still wasn't too interested in really waking up.


So I decided that a bath would help.

"Fine. I'm awake now."
I'm glad Steele and I had the talk about not sleeping on the laundry or Colby's playmat.


Colby was really excited to go to the audiologist and get his hearing checked.

"C'mon! Let's go!"
And his smug smile when we got back home tells you he passed with flying colors.



"Huh? What did you say? I couldn't hear you! <<hehehehehe>> "
As hard as I tried to capture his smiles and coos on video, he just wouldn't cooperate. So I give you wiggles, grunts and reflux:



All worn out and ready for a nap. And can I just mention how proud I am that I didn't have to change his clothes at all today? This may be a first!


And later in the night, it's finally bedtime. He snores just like his daddy.


"Goodnight, Daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment