Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 5


The little man woke up in a great mood. Which was good, considering he kept me up half the night.

  
After wearing himself out by being cute, the good mood quickly vanished and Grumpy McFussypants was in dire need of a nap.


And as soon as he woke up, he was all smiles. It totally made up for his crankiness this morning.


"Dude! I'm totally surfing!"
I just love that he talks to me now. And excuse the poor quality. I had to record this on my digital camera since someone hid the camcorder.


Neighbors Greg and Angie invited us over for a BBQ this evening, but I have a feeling they really just wanted to see Colby.

And as soon as Angie held him, he was out.

He finally woke up when it was time to go home.

My happy little guy was still smiling when it was time for bed.

"Can you believe this stupid outfit I'm wearing? **sigh** Oh well. Goodnight, Daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment