Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 21

"Good morning, everyone! I'm perky and so is my hernia."


I'm pretty sure this is some sort of dance move. Jazz hands?


We went grocery shopping at the commissary this afternoon. Colby was not thrilled. However, he did enjoy all the attention he received. 3 people felt the need to gush over him and an old lady pinched his cheeks...good thing he's got a lot of cheek cushion. 


Grandpa & Grandma came over later and the little guy got even more attention.


After going out to dinner with Grandma, we came home and he crashed. And by the way...how cute is his outfit?! It was finally chilly enough for flannel.


And then as soon as he got his jammies on, he woke up. All bright eyed and full of energy.


Well...time to try to get him back to sleep.

"I'm not going to bed anytime soon! But I'll say goodnight anyway, Daddy."














No comments:

Post a Comment