Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 14

We spent a quiet morning at home after getting a wonderful, 8 1/2 hours of sleep last night. Oh, how I hope this lasts. This afternoon we had a trip to the chiropractor. He was such a good boy while we were there. He really charmed the ladies.


It was really hot outside this afternoon so the air conditioner was pumping out the cold air. And a cold house = cozy snuggle time.


"Oh, I'm so warm. This is nice."
"Hi."
He just pooped and I think he was really proud of himself.


There was apparently something really interesting on the wall. The best I can come up with is the light switch. Fascinating.


He seems to like it.


And apparently finds it hysterical!


Things are not so funny now. This is one serious face. He didn't like me telling him it was time for bed. The paci just popped right out.

"Fine. I'll go to bed. Goodnight, Dad."

No comments:

Post a Comment