Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 27

How can he be this smiley first thing in the morning? I guess life is pretty good when all you do is eat, sleep and poop.

 

"Aaaaaaahhhh gooooeeeeeh."


I bought him a Halloween costume this summer at a yard sale. And of course, it doesn't fit because he's such a moose. But you know I just had to get a picture of him wearing it at least once, so here's Colby in his too-small cat sleeper. The poor baby could barely fully extend his legs.

"I cannot believe you are making me wear this."
"Seriously, this is ridiculous."

And to add insult to injury, I made him have tummy time in it. And he was pissed.


Colby went to his first movie tonight and was such a good baby. He watched the screen for a long time and sat quietly. He was perfect, that is until we got out to the car. That's when he puked everywhere. I'll be cleaning ricotta breastmilk out of the car seat for the next week. And as you can see, the front of his shirt is soaked. But he's still smiling.


And as soon as the pajamas were put on, he crashed.

"I'm barely awake, Daddy. Gotta get some sleep. 'Night."

No comments:

Post a Comment