Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 43

We spent a good portion of the day just snuggling. He likes to talk a lot and discuss the important issues. Like the latest dance moves he's learning.


I thought I would show off Colby's skills at grasping his rattle. I'm not sure he appreciated it.

"Um, hi. Don't you think it's a little early for cameras?"
But he forgave me.


He looks like a cross between a hospital orderly and the karate kid. I'm not sure this was the most masculine outfit I could have chosen for him.
 

Here he is showing off one of his cloth diapers. They are so cute, but really, they just suck. He was soaked in about an hour. They just can't compete with disposables. But they are so adorable...


Finally bedtime (thank goodness). Mama is exhausted. Of course, it was about an hour before he quieted down and stopped talking to himself and went to sleep.

"Goodnight, Daddy. Can't wait to talk to you tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment