Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 38

Today we were super busy running errands and were barely home. We even missed our video chat with Daddy. Maybe he'll be on the computer soon since it's 7am where he is. While we're waiting to find out, I present to you the many faces of Colby:


He's just happy to finally be home.


I discovered tonight that his neck is ticklish and it will make him laugh. I mean really laugh. His neck is so extended in the picture because I was tickling him. That, and I had to get the cottage cheesey chunks out from under there.


Pretty baby.


I surprised him. I don't remember what I did or what sound I made, but he wasn't expecting it.


And finally, it's time for PJs.

"Hope I get to talk to you tonight, Daddy. I want to tell you goodnight."

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a massive Colby outlet!!! I will be checking in regularly!

    ReplyDelete