Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 39

What a beautiful October morning! I love this weather.

"Ignore the booger. I just woke up."
Remy was determined to climb up on my lap this morning despite the fact that it was already occupied. He forced me to choose.


And Colby rejoiced at his victory!


Just hangin' out on the floor while I was getting some work done in the kitchen. I heard him in the living room talking to himself, but when I grabbed the camera, he decided to be stubborn.


He was watching TV.


And later...more TV watching.


OK, that's better. I have his attention now.


Check out his pot belly. He may need to go on a skim milk diet.


Grandma and Grandpa stopped by and wore out the little man. After he got his jammies on, he could barely keep his eyes open. He was just waiting for his bedtime snack before he went to bed.

"Gotta get some sleep, Daddy. It was a long day. Goodnight."

No comments:

Post a Comment