Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 28

Today was a pretty rough day. Colby had his 2 month doctor appointment and after that, well, it turned into a spit-up fest. The rest of the afternoon and evening consisted of him sleeping and spitting-up, sometimes in his sleep, and crying. The doctor prescribed Zantac today for his reflux, and after seeing him pretty miserable tonight, I think I'm glad about that. 

Here he is taking a break.


And this was mid cough/throwing up.


 But despite everything, he still had time to smile for me.

 

I think this photo speaks for itself. This is by far the most gigantic poop he's had. It was everywhere but his ears. Oh, how I missed Daddy tonight.


And there's Steele stealing Colby's Sponge Bob blanket. I think he was hiding from me. Or hiding from the poop.


After I got him all cleaned up and ready for bed, he had a massive spit-up episode. But as you can see, he's still all smiles. And wide awake. It's going to be a long night...

"As you can tell from my expression, I'm not going to sleep any time soon. 
But I shall say goodnight anyway, Daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment