Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 51

Well, I know today's post probably looks a little boring. I realize that all of the pictures look similar, but that's actually a reason to rejoice! He wore the same outfit the entire day!!! Do you realize how much of an achievement it is to not annihilate his clothing with spit-up? The answer is IT'S A BIG DEAL!

Showing off the dimples.

 

He took a nap, albeit a short one, on the floor. That's one step closer to tolerating the crib. Woohoo!


He was waking up, so I decided to grab the video camera. Why is it every time I film him he feels the need to poop?


A little bit of talking to me.


Aww, he seems sad that I put away the camera.


Just kidding.


He's got his PJs on and is talking my ear off. I think he's telling me a bedtime story.

"Ugh. I have to tell her this same story over and over again every night. Does she ever get tired of it? G'night, Daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment