Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 55

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Today was not only Halloween, it was Colby's 3 month-iversary. He was very happy to be visiting Grandma & Grandpa.


 Wearing his Halloween duds.

 
 

He's showing how big he is by sitting in the jumper. He didn't exactly love it, but I think it will grow on him.


We decided to go to Marissa for the day and I brought some of the cupcakes I made. Frankenstein Vampires and Mummy Sikhs.


Colby did not really appreciate his costume.


And he wasn't afraid to voice his displeasure.


Giraffe butt.


Tanya and her girls stopped by and even they couldn't make him happy.


He was a little better after his costume change. Then he literally grabbed the trident from Kaitlyn's hand. It somehow fit his mood.


I'm not sure these red eyes are just a product of the camera flash.


As soon as we got home, he crashed. 

"Oh, too many Snickers. I'm done. Goodnight, Daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment