Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 37

Oh my, were we ever lazy this morning. Colby didn't even get out of his PJs until afternoon. But what can I say, he was content and I was giving him a bath anyway, so why not lounge around and be comfy until it's time to look respectable.

 
 

So when we finally got around to doing something with ourselves, it was time to head south and go to Great Grandma's 90th birthday dinner. 


Colby was a little sad that he didn't get to have any of the mashed potatoes and fried chicken that was sitting right in front of him.


He was really pouting about it.


Here he is with his Grandma and Great Grandma.


Could his head be any rounder?


When he realized that he wasn't getting any of the good food, he demanded some dinner of his own. Unfortunately, we had bottle failure and Grandpa didn't get to feed him for very long.


It was a long evening and we didn't get home until late. Snugglebug could barely keep his eyes open while I put his jammies on him. But he could still smile for the camera.

"Gotta say goodnight, Daddy. I can't keep my eyes open."

No comments:

Post a Comment