Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 36

Today is the fourth day of a growth spurt. It's typically experienced around 12 weeks, but hey, why not come a little early? Everything else about him is ahead of the curve. He's basically been eating nonstop, is fussier, and his clothes are getting tight. I'm think he's gained close to a pound and a half in the past week. He needs to stop growing so fast!

"Do horizontal stripes make me look fat?"
I asked to see his dimples.


He was talking up a storm so I grabbed the video camera. But instead of hearing him jabber I heard...POOP!


A little bashful.


I'm pretty sure he is trying to make an obscene gesture.

"You got a problem with me?"
He is so full right now he doesn't have the energy to smile.


He's not really asleep yet. He's actually sucking away on the pacifier.

"Daddy, I just can't stay awake any longer. 'Night."

No comments:

Post a Comment