Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 57

Today was very quiet and the only thing even remotely entertaining was the cat. I could hear Steele in the kitchen dragging around his big bed. That in itself is not unusual at all since he is a Feng Shui master, but today it didn't sound right. He was working too hard. So I went to investigate and discovered that he somehow got this big basket on top of the cushion and was dragging them both around the kitchen! And the basket wasn't even empty. I really need to sell him to the circus.


He was talkin' to me again.


 He looks guilty.

"Look, I have a plastic chain. Now what? I don't get it."
He was doing such a good job of sitting up tonight on my lap. He's getting so strong.


Getting ready to get ready for bed.

"I am completely awake! Don't even bother about putting on my PJs."

"On second thought....Goodnight, Daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment