Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 82

We spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's since we were up really late playing board games (that's right, it was a wild and crazy Friday) and I didn't really take many pics today. 

The puke monster was laying on the floor here after about his 50th clothing change. Guess who's doing laundry all day tomorrow.
 

Ranjit was the best this weekend. She absolutely loved playing with Colby and I loved the fact that I could pass him off to her.


* I only posted this because Ranjit thought it was funny when I told her how someone suggested this scenario. That and the fact that she doesn't even wear a bindi.


Back home and chillin' out on the couch. I certainly hope it will be an early night.


Getting ready for bed and loving naked baby time.

"Get in my belly!!!"

It's night night time. I'm ready whether he is or not.

"Mama says I have to go to bed. OK, guess I'll say goodnight, Daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment