Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 77

Oh, he was so sleepy this morning. I bet he was dreaming of a hair transplant.


He's awake now and doing his morning workout on the floor.


Mesmerized by sunshine.


And now he's got a cottage cheese factory going on in his mouth. Yummy. 


Because he was such a puk-a-saurus this morning, a bath was a must before we left the building.

"Mmurbllllwahhshhhgggrrruuumbldy"

Alright, ready to go! 70 degrees outside so he could finally wear this outfit. It makes me happy because it's so adorable, er, um, I mean masculine, but was too big for him this summer.


Back from our adventure and it looks like he had a good time. 


Hanging out in the swing this evening with his blankie. Auntie Beth thoroughly terrified him tonight so I had to separate them.


And down for the count. This was about 8:30. I'm in so much trouble tonight because now he'll be waking up at 4:00 AM.

"I'm not really asleep, Daddy. I'm just pretending so I don't have to talk to that Beth lady any more. 'Night."

No comments:

Post a Comment