Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 67

TGIF. And I mean that. Because it's Friday means it's not yesterday and that's a good thing. I could definitely take a break from days like yesterday. 

"Guess what I had for breakfast."
All cleaned up and ready to go out to lunch. Apparently his fingers were the appetizer.


Is it just me or does he have the same expression as the squirrel?


We  headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's house with plans to go see a play. As you can tell from this picture, Colby did not make it to the theater. He was feeling really well all day long but this evening his hurt-y gums and belly caught up with him.


So Grumpy McFussypants stayed behind and Auntie Beth watched him. Judging by the smile on his face, Beth possesses magical powers.

"What?"


I came back to discover one really sleepy little man. The car ride home was very quiet.


He was all but passed out here. Even though he was not fully asleep, he just couldn't keep his eyes open.

"I had a really long evening of crying, Daddy. I'm so sleepy. Goodnight."

No comments:

Post a Comment