Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 59

Today was not much fun, so my post will be brief. Colby was sick most of the day. I'm not sure if he is just teething or if he has a bug. He didn't eat much all day and most of that came right back up. He didn't have a fever, but he definitely had a case of fussiness and crying intermingled with bursts of happiness. But not on camera. On camera, this is the only face he gave me. Oh, and he scratched himself on his left cheek. He did a great job of it, too.


But the cats were cute.


He played on the floor for a while, but still wouldn't smile for me.


And then Steele took a turn on the blanket.



I thought he was about ready to fall asleep here...


...but I was wrong!


OK, here's a kind of a smile. Not a bad way to end the day.

"I don't feel good, Daddy, but I'll smile for you anyway. Goodnight."

No comments:

Post a Comment