Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 83

Colby is getting Christmas pictures taken on Tuesday, his 4 monthiversary. So of course he managed to slice up his nose this morning so badly it was bleeding. I have no idea where his razor sharp talons come from since I keep his nails nice and trim, but he always manages to get a good spot. It's like he knows...


So as punishment I made him jump.


Poor baby, he's taking it so hard.


I freed him so he could have a little snack. Index finger was on the menu today.


By midday, his cut was looking better. Maybe I won't have to break out the makeup after all.


Sir Pukes-A-Lot was on a roll again today. That bib was soaked, as was his outfit. But he still managed to be super smiley.


I had to break out the big bib to get us through the rest of the night without a jammie change. He immediately started eating it. He must have been hungry. 


And then he got a little crabby on me. Time for a bedtime snack, I guess.

"I don't wanna go to sleep. I don't wanna go to sleep. I don't wanna go to sleep. {grumble grumble} Goodnight, Daddy. {grumble}"

No comments:

Post a Comment