Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 100


I took a lot of pictures today. Unfortunately, the lens was smeared so everything taken before this evening was crap. I blame the baby.

Look, fingers!


Let's see. What's the most efficient way to get the cat bed from the hallway to the kitchen? I know! Dragging it under and behind the Christmas tree!


 Words cannot express how I feel about this cat.


Someone is happy about laying in his crib. For about 5 minutes anyway.

 
 

 More fingers!!!


Fingers are funny.


In between the smiling baby and the falling asleep baby, I had a screaming like a banshee baby for about 2 hours straight. I have no idea what was wrong, but thank God he finally fell asleep.

"There's nothing wrong with me, Daddy. I just like messing with Mama's mind. Goodnight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment