Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 90

Colby started the day off with smiles. That's always a good sign. And he must have had a rough night because that is some wild and crazy bed head.


I had to stop undressing him and step back because he was wiggling and kicking me so much I couldn't continue. So I just took a picture instead.


We went to go help Grandma put up the Christmas tree today. We didn't get anything accomplished, but it was still nice to get out of the house.

 

Playing airplane with Grandma. I think she was trying to get him to puke on me. It worked.


And that's what he thinks about being on the floor!


Awwwww, he's looking all sweet and cuddly. It just makes you want to pick him up and hold him, doesn't it?


And his plan worked.


Finally back home and he's so peaceful in his carseat. I really hate to disturb him.

"I'm so comfy, Daddy. Can I just sleep here? Oh well, goodnight."

No comments:

Post a Comment