Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 88

And a happy Friday to you!


Today was our first day of a solid food regimen. He's had rice cereal several times, but not on a regular basis and not with much success. But today was different. Today he ate. He really got the hang of eating off of the spoon and not just sucking. He even opened his mouth for more. Yay!

"Do I have something on my face?"

Post bath celebration.
 

After a tiring day of grocery shopping, it was time for dinner. On the menu was rice cereal and sweet potatoes. And I have to admit that I was a little freaked out at first when he spit up orange. Definitely not used to orange puke.


Time to work off those extra calories...


...by doing crunches. He'll have a six-pack before you know it.


Bedtime for baby and we broke out some new 9 month size jammies tonight for the monster. Maybe they'll last us through the winter.

"I'm trying to go to sleep and she's got that camera in my face again. Tell her to stop, Daddy. Well, goodnight."

No comments:

Post a Comment