Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 95

Today started off much better than yesterday. Thank goodness. In fact, Colby was much happier all around. Maybe the vaccine crankiness has finally run its course. We spent most of the day finishing up packing Daddy's Christmas box. And then Grandpa came over before work to watch the little guy while I went to the post office. Let's hope everything in the box survives the next 6-10 days.


I love his goofy, crooked bottom lip expression.

More of the smiling.


And then he was not amused.


Whoa!


He just can't keep that fist out of his mouth. It's such a challenge to get a shot of him sans fist and fingers.


What do we do when it's bedtime and the baby isn't tired? We jump!


He was so focused on the lights that he actually pushed (quite accidentally, I'm sure) the keys. Let's keep our fingers crossed that this wore him out enough to sleep.

"This is so awesome, Daddy! I just wish I wasn't so tired. Guess I'll go to bed now. Goodnight."

No comments:

Post a Comment